Privacy & Cookie Law
INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA AND EXTENDED COOKIE INFORMATION
INFORMATION PURSUANT TO ART. 13 OF REGULATION (EU) No. 679/2016 (“GDPR”)
Last updated 09/04/2023
(A) – PREFACE AND ABBREVIATION IDENTIFICATION
|DESCRIPTION||ABBREVIATION / ALSO CALLED||WHO / WHAT IT REFERS TO|
|Data controller||OWNER, COMPANY, ASSOCIATION, OWNER OF THE TREATMENT||The company named:|
B&B LA DOLCE VITA
whose data are indicated in Section “B”
|User of the website, Natural person||INTERESTED, USER, INDIVIDUAL PERSON, INDIVIDUAL||User of the website or requesting services and/or information through the website or information contained therein|
The COMPANY protects the confidentiality of personal data and guarantees them the necessary protection from any event that could put them at risk of infringement.
As required by the European Union Regulation n. 679/2016 (“GDPR”), and in particular to the art. 13, below we provide the user (“Interested”) with the information required by law relating to the processing of their personal data.
- This section contains information relating to the management methods of the WEBSITE with reference to the processing of data of users of the website indicated in Section “A”.
- This information is also valid for the purposes of art. 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, Code regarding the protection of personal data, and for the purposes of article 13 of EU Regulation no. 2016/679, concerning the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data as well as the free circulation of such data, for subjects who interact with the WEBSITE and can be reached at the address corresponding to the page initial indicated in the Section A under the heading WEBSITE
- The information is provided only for the WEBSITE indicated and not for other websites that may be consulted by the user via links contained therein.
- The purpose of this document is to provide information on the methods, timing and nature of the information that the data controllers must provide to users when connecting to the web pages of the WEB SIT, regardless of the purposes of the connection itself, according to Italian and European legislation.
- The information may undergo changes due to the introduction of new regulations in this regard, the user is therefore invited to periodically check this page.
- If the user is under 16, pursuant to article 8, c.1 of EU regulation 2016/679, he will have to legitimize his consent through the authorization of his parents or guardians.< /li>
(B) – DATA PROCESSING OWNER
The data controller relating to this website is:
B&B La Dolce Vita
Via Adige, 11 – Location Pergola
37030 Montecchia di Crosara
Verona – Italy
VAT number 04564540237
Tel. +39 340 6239199
For any further clarification and information, the user can write by post to the address of the registered office or by email to the addresses indicated above.
The COMPANY has signed service contracts with the following companies, which operate as data processors of which the COMPANY is the owner. Below is the list of companies and indication of the type of service subscribed:
(C) – WHICH DATA IS PROCESSED
The COMPANY does not ask the INTERESTED PARTY to provide so-called data. “particular”, or according to the provisions of the GDPR (art.9), personal data revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, or trade union membership, as well as genetic data, biometric data intended to uniquely identify a natural person, data relating to the health or sex life or sexual orientation of the person. In the event that the service requested from the COMPANY requires the processing of such data, the interested party will receive specific information in advance and will be asked to give specific consent.
Now follows a list of the types of ways in which data can be collected on this WEBSITE
|DATA SOURCE||DATA CATEGORY||EXAMPLE OF DATA TYPES|
|Contact form / Information request form||Personal Data||Name, surname, company name, landline/s and/or mobile phone/s, fax, email address/s|
|Reservation system||Personal Data||Name, surname, company name, landline/s and/or mobile phone/s, fax, email address/s, payment details|
(D) – PURPOSE OF THE TREATMENT
With reference to Section “C” we indicate by type the purposes of the processing:
- Contact form, Information request, Quote request, Request for subscription to services: The personal data provided by users are used only to process and follow up on their requests.</li >
- Reservation system: The personal data provided by users are used for the sole purpose of managing the reservation managed through the channel manager integrated into the site.
The acquisition of data that is required to follow up on the request made by the USER and to follow up on the booking of the services offered.
The personal data provided by USERS will not be disclosed to third parties in any way. They may be communicated to collaborators of the OWNER who will treat them in compliance with the instructions given by the OWNER himself and in the cases provided for by the information and/or by the Law and, in any case, with the methods permitted by this.
The personal data provided by USERS following the booking of one of the services offered will be processed by the OWNER of the treatment and through the Channel Manager system whose owner of the treatment is Ciaomanager Srl – TeamSystem © 2023 – P. VAT: IT02448000220 whose information can be consulted at the link https://www.hotelincloud.com/privacy-policy/
The data entered can be used by the COMPANY also in order to periodically send e-mail messages containing advertising, promotional material, promotional initiatives, commercial communications to those users who have signed up for one of the own newsletter services and/or that we have expressed specific consent.
(E) – DATA RETENTION
Unless the latter explicitly expresses his will to remove them, the personal data of the interested party will be kept for as long as they are necessary with respect to the legitimate purposes for which they were collected and in any case within the limitmaximum of 48 months from the last use.
It should also be added that, in the event that a user forwards to the COMPANY unsolicited or unnecessary personal data for the purpose of carrying out the requested service or the provision of a service closely connected to it, the The COMPANY cannot be considered the owner of this data, and will cancel it as soon as possible. Regardless of the determination of the INTERESTED to remove them, personal data will in any case be stored according to the terms established by current legislation and/or national regulations, for the exclusive purpose of guaranteeing specific obligations.
(F) – RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED
Pursuant to articles 13, paragraph 2, and from 15 to 21 of the Regulation, we inform you that with regards to the processing of your personal data, you may exercise the following rights:
- Right to obtain access to personal data and the following information:
- confirms whether or not personal data is being processed;
- the purposes of the processing;
- the categories of personal data;
- the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed;
- if the data are not collected from the data subject, all available information on their origin;
- the existence of an automated decision-making process, including profiling;
- a copy of the personal data being processed.
- Right to rectification and integration of personal data;
- Right to have your data deleted (“right to be forgotten”) if one of the following reasons exists:
- personal data is no longer necessary with respect to the purposes for which it was collected or otherwise processed;
- the data subject withdraws consent to the processing of data and there is no other legal basis for the processing;
- the data subject opposes the processing and there is no overriding legitimate reason to proceed with the processing;
- the personal data have been processed unlawfully;
- personal data must be deleted to fulfill a legal obligation under Union or Member State law to which the data controller is subject. If the data controller has made personal data public and is obliged to delete them, he must inform the other data controllers who process personal data of the request to delete any link, copy or reproduction of his data.
- Right to limitation of treatmentin the event that:
- the data subject disputes the accuracy of the personal data, for the period necessary for the data controller to verify the accuracy of such personal data;
- the processing is unlawful and the interested party opposes the cancellation of personal data and instead requests that its use be limited;
- although the data controller no longer needs it for processing purposes, personal data are necessary for the data subject to ascertain, exercise or defend a right in court;
- the interested party has opposed the processing, pending verification of the possible prevalence of the legitimate reasons of the data controller with respect to those of the interested party.
- Right to lodge a complaint with the Guarantor for the protection of personal data, following the procedures and indications published on the official website of the Authority garanteprivacy.it.< /li>
- Right to data portability of the interested party’s data or the right to receive, in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device, the personal data concerning him/her provided to a data controller and possibly transmit them to another data controller, if the treatment is based on consent or on a contract and is carried out by automated means. Where technically possible, the interested party has the right to obtain direct transmission of data from one data controller to another.
- Right to object at any time to the processing of personal data, including profiling, in particular in the event that:
- the processing takes place on the basis of the legitimate interest of the owner, subject to the explanation of the reasons for the opposition;
- personal data is processed for direct marketing purposes.
- Right not to be subjected to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, except in cases where the decision: is necessary for the conclusion or performance of a contract betweenthe data subject and a data controller, is authorized by Union or Member State law to which the data controller is subject or is based on the data subject’s explicit consent.
- Right to withdraw consent at any time; the data, if not based on another legal basis (including, fulfillment of a legal obligation or execution of a contract) must be canceled by the owner.
The exercise of rights is not subject to any formal constraint and is free of charge.
(G) – REQUEST FOR DATA CANCELLATION AND EXERCISE OF RIGHTS
The interested party may exercise the rights at any time by sending a registered letter with return receipt to the registered office indicated in Section “B”, or an email / PEC to the addresses always indicated in the same section.
The request for deletion of data provided by a user can be made:
- automatically, for services that provide for it: for example, unsubscribing from one of the newsletters, using the appropriate function inserted in the terminal part of each newsletter message sent to users;
- via email request, by sending an email to the email address and/or certified email address indicated in Section “B”, requesting the deletion of the personal data provided. You are requested to send this communication via email using the email address that is present in your profile and/or the one to which you receive newsletter messages and/or where you have been contacted.
- In the event of an automatic cancellation procedure, the user will be notified of the cancellation directly on the terminal; with a request via email, confirmation of the cancellation will be provided with an email message sent from the WEBSITE of the COMPANY.
(H) – EXTENDED INFORMATION ON COOKIES: TECHNICAL COOKIES AND AGGREGATE STATISTICS
Cookies consist of portions of code installed in the browser that assist the Owner in providing the service according to the purposes described. Some of the purposes for installing Cookies may also require the User’s consent, it being understood that this WEBSITE does not perform user profiling.
The Technical cookies have the function of allowing the performance of activities strictly related to the functioning of this online space. The technical Cookies used by the Owner can be divided into the following sub-categories:
- Browsing cookies, through which browsing preferences can be saved and the User’s browsing experience can be optimised;
- Functional cookies, also from third parties, used to activate specific functions of this online space and necessary to provide the service or improve it (for example the cookie that automatically detects the language of the site to be proposed to the user)
These Cookies do not require the User’s prior consent to be installed and used.
The settings to manage or disable cookies may vary depending on the internet browser used. In any case, the user can manage or request the general deactivation or cancellation of cookies by changing the settings of his internet browser. This deactivation can slow down or prevent access to some parts of the site.
The use of technical cookies allows the safe and efficient use of the site
SUPPORT IN CONFIGURING YOUR BROWSER
The user can also manage cookies through the settings of his browser. However, deleting cookies from your browser could remove the preferences you have set for the site.
For more information and support you can also visit the specific help page of the web browser you are using:
– Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookies
– Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-us/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
– Chrome: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=it
– Opera: http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/
(I) – EXTENDED INFORMATION ON COOKIES: OTHER TYPES OF COOKIES OR THIRD PARTY TOOLS THAT COULD USE THEM
Some of the services listed below may not require the User’s consent or may be managed directly by the owner – depending on what is described – without the help of third parties.
If among the tools indicated below there were services managed by third parties, these could – in addition to what is specified and also without the knowledge of the Owner – perform User tracking activities. For detailed information on theor, it is advisable to consult the privacy policies of the services listed.
Interaction with social networks and platforms
This type of service allows you to interact with social networks, or with other external platforms, directly from the pages of this Application.
The interactions and information acquired by this Application are in any case subject to the User’s privacy settings relating to each social network.
This WEBSITE does not use this type of application as there are only links to the COMPANY’s social channels.
The services contained in this section allow the DATA CONTROLLER to monitor and analyze traffic data in an anonymous and aggregated manner.
There are no statistical cookies.
(L) – DATA TRANSFER TO NON-EU COUNTRIES
This site may share some of the data collected with services located outside the European Union area. The transfer is authorized and strictly regulated by article 45, paragraph 1 of EU Regulation 2016/679, for which no further consent is required. The companies mentioned above guarantee their adherence to the Privacy Shield.
Data will never be transferred to third countries that do not comply with the conditions set out in article 45 and following of the EU Regulation.
(M) – CHANGES TO THIS DOCUMENT
The document was updated on 09/04/2023 to comply with the relevant regulatory provisions, and in particular in compliance with EU Regulation 2016/679.